I've heard that some peoples have problems with opening the nGENE Tech Class Reference ( site errors ), here is the solution step by step:
1. Open the "nGENE Tech Class Reference.chm" file
2. You will propably see the dialog box witch saying something like "This application is dangerous"
3. You have got 2 Buttons and 1 Check Box
4. Button1 -> Run, Button2 -> Cancel and CheckBox with saying something about showing this dialogbox again in the next run of this file.
4.1. I have got the Polish version of OS so the names of the buttons might be different!
5. To prevent the "site errors" you should "uncheck" the CheckBox and click Run button.
6. The application should run properly.
The author is working at this problem and in future the problem should disappeard :)
Questions? Ask here or mail me ;)